Every client receives :
- Prior to booking. A free telephone or email consultation to discuss availability and suitability for the portrait session.
- After booking. A further free consultation to discuss and fine tune your choice of location, preferred date, suitable timings and what you are looking for from the shoot. This can be via telephone or email, or if you are local to my office then in person.
- A DVD of the photographers edit which is printable by yourselves up to 7″ x 5″.
- Five 9″ x 6″ prints chosen by you from my final edit.
- A one hour portrait session.
All of the above will cost £175.
You may wish to add extra hours to increase the variety and quantity of images you get at a cost of £50 per hour. This can be added in advance for an unlimited amount of hours, or on a ad hoc basis at a maximum of 2 hours extra.
Travel expenses are not applicable to shoots where the location is within a 25 mile radius of where I am based. A charge of 40p per extra mile travelled will then be charged. If you would like me to travel a very long distance from where I am based and accommodation is required, I will happily discuss this with you on an individual basis.