Every client receives :
Engagement shoot – a complimentary portrait session of yourself and your fiancé in a location of your choosing*
- the final edit will be available for you to view within a secure password protected area on this website
- this allows you to see how I apply different techniques to my processing such as the use of black and white, and for you to express your preferences or dislikes so that your wedding day edit is tailored to your tastes
- you will receive five 9″ x 6″ prints, chosen by you from my final edit which will be in the region of 50+ images – these images will also be available to buy as signing boards to be used on your wedding day
Run through – a brief meeting at your venue to fine tune your schedule for the day, also allowing us the opportunity to scout if necessary and discuss possible locations for the ‘just the two of us’ images. This is as it sounds, just you, two newlyweds, a little time out from your friends and family to record some beautiful early moments of your life ahead as a married couple.
Images on DVD – A DVD of the final edit from your wedding day, printable by yourselves up to 7″ x 5″. Also included will be a duplicate set of images at a resolution suitable for use on varying social media sites, should you wish
Your choices :
I divide the typical wedding day into three sections:
- Bride / Groom getting ready (both if logistically possible for just myself, or you choose the second photographer option)
- Ceremony – Guests arriving through to speeches
- Reception – wedding breakfast through to first dance
Making your choices :
- Bride / Groom getting ready to Reception
full day coverage costing £1300
- Your choice of :
Bride / Groom getting ready and Ceremony
Ceremony and Reception
either costing £1000
Second Photographer :
I can also offer the services of an extremely professional and competent ‘second’ photographer. This option allows you to receive a far more in depth record of your day, as we literally can be in two places at once. Bride and Groom preparations can also be covered in their entirety, irrelevant of their geographical proximity. The cost of adding a second photographer to your choice of coverage is £300.
A deposit of £150 is asked to hold your date, which is deducted from the final amount payable.
If the list above does not cover everything you are looking for, then I am always more than happy to talk with you about your wishes and I would be happy to provide you with a personalised quote.
*Travel expenses are not applicable to engagement shoots within a 25 mile radius and weddings within 45 miles of where I am based. A charge of 40p per extra mile travelled will then be charged. If you would like me to travel a very long distance from where I am based and accommodation is required, I will happily discuss this with you on an individual basis.